Do you know how important your donation could be to the St George's Police Children Trust?
Every day police officers put themselves in risky situations to ensure our communities are protected so we feel safe and secure in the places we live.
Did you know?
- Every 27 minutes, a police officer is assaulted in the UK.
- 54 officers are attacked on the streets every day.
Police officers put their lives on the line every day to keep our neighbourhoods and communities safe and free from crime. Sometimes the unimaginable will happen resulting in loss of life or injury/illness preventing them being able to continue working and this has a huge impact on the families of these police officers.
While no amount of money can replace a parent, support from the Charity can provide a degree of financial certainly in these difficult times and is provided for on or off duty incidents.
Making a donation today really would make a huge difference to the care and support we can provide to these children and young people.
What your donation could support:
- £50 could fund a child's weekly needs i.e. food/travel/extra curricula activities etc.
- £100 could buy a one week stay at our holiday home for all recently bereaved families.
- £300 could help fund a recently bereaved families first Christmas.
- £500 could enable a recently bereaved family the chance for a holiday.
- £1500 could help part fund a students tuition fees.
Other ways to make a donation:
- Through your Force - If you are a serving police officer and you wish to begin making weekly donations to the St George's Police Children Trust, please speak to your Force Payroll Department, Federation or Benevolent Fund who can arrange this for you.
Alternatively you can donate online via our just giving page: -
If you would prefer to post a donation please send to:
St George's Police Children Trust
Harlow Moor Road
Alternatively you can call and make a credit card donation over the phone, if this suits you better - 01423 504448.